INTRODUCING THE GOHAWK
The GoHawk is the first GoPro expansion pack to add three new functions to your GoPro Hero4 for a better shooting experience:
- Remote Shutter Button Input. Save time by only shooting the photos you want, not the ones you don’t. Choose from a hands-free mouth switch or thumb triggered bar mount.
- Remote LED Indicator lets you know that your camera is on and recording. The bendable indicator can be mounted in your helmet or wrapped around your handlebars.
- Auxiliary USB Power Input for extended shooting – never run out of power again.
REMOTE SHUTTER BUTTON INPUT
SHOOT THE PHOTOS YOU WANT AND ELIMINATE THE ONES YOU DON’T.
Choose from a mouth-operated shutter button (best for chest or helmet mounted camera) or a handlebar-mount push button (ideal for handlebar mounted cameras for cyclists and motorcyclists). Simply plug your switch of choice into the GoHawk and start shooting!
We are working with Conceptus to bring you the best bite switches and tongue switches on the market. Conceptus has a long history of offering durable and reliable mouth switches for action sports photographers.
Stop worrying if your camera is on – our remote LED indicator lets you know if your camera is on and recording, or if you got the shot. We use high power LED’s that are bright enough to see, even outside in direct sunlight.
Mount the bendable LED accessory inside your helmet, or wrap it on your handlebars. The GoHawk’s custom circuitry allows the LED to mimic the GoPro’s own LED indicators, with even more functionality. Both LED’s are ultra bright for easy visual feedback, even outside in direct sunlight.
AUXILIARY USB POWER INPUT
You’ll never run out of power again with our auxiliary USB power input. It’s compatible with most standard USB battery packs, so you’ll always be powered up.
EASY TO USE – JUST PLUG IN AND SHOOT!
The GoHawk mimics the camera’s operation while providing useful visual feedback through the remote LED system.
- A blue standby LED will illuminate when the camera is turned on, letting you know you’re ready to shoot. The blue LED will flash when your battery is getting low.
- In Video mode, the LED indicator will work whether you use a remote shutter button or the camera shutter. A slow flashing red LED let’s you know you’re recording.
- In Continuous photo mode, hold down the remote shutter button to take a fast sequence of photos. The LED indicator will flash red accordingly as long as you’re shooting. In Burst photo mode, a single press of the remote shutter button will take a quick burst of photos.