Introducing the GoHawk
The GoHawk is the first GoPro expansion pack to add three new functions to your GoPro Hero4 for a better shooting experience:
- Remote Shutter Button Input. Save time by only shooting the photos you want, not the ones you don't. Choose from a hands-free mouth switch or thumb triggered bar mount.
- Remote LED Indicator lets you know that your camera is on and recording. The bendable indicator can be mounted in your helmet or wrapped around your handlebars.
- Auxiliary USB Power Input for extended shooting - never run out of power again.
Remote Shutter Button Input
Shoot the photos you want and eliminate the ones you don’t.
Remote LED Indicator — Is it on?
Auxiliary USB Power Input
You’ll never run out of power again with our auxiliary USB power input. It’s compatible with most standard USB battery packs, so you’ll always be powered up.
Easy To Use - Just plug in and shoot!
The GoHawk mimics the camera's operation while providing useful visual feedback through the remote LED system.
- A blue standby LED will illuminate when the camera is turned on, letting you know you're ready to shoot. The blue LED will flash when your battery is getting low.
- In Video mode, the LED indicator will work whether you use a remote shutter button or the camera shutter. A slow flashing red LED let's you know you're recording.
- In Continuous photo mode, hold down the remote shutter button to take a fast sequence of photos. The LED indicator will flash red accordingly as long as you're shooting. In Burst photo mode, a single press of the remote shutter button will take a quick burst of photos.
What The Pros Are Saying
"It's bad ass - way better than everything else - and makes the GoPro more usable in an action environment. It's the accessory that GoPro's have needed since they came out."
-Dave Thorp, cofounder @ Pacific Northwest Skydiving, 9,000 camera jumps
“I like using my GoPro for photos. I hate scrolling through 500 of them to choose the two I want. This totally solves that – it makes the camera more fun to use and is far more efficient.”
-Matt Gerdes, Founder/Designer/Test Pilot @ Squirrel Wingsuits